Why CMA USA is highly remunerative to INDIAN students
Certification can have a significant impact on compensation. Holding the CMA, CPA, or both certifications continues to positively impact compensation.
Overall, those holding both the CMA and CPA earn a median total compensation that is 50% higher than those that hold neither the CMA nor the CPA. Those holding only the CMA have a median total compensation that is 31% higher compared to those holding neither
certification. For respondents holding only the CPA, median total compensation is 22% higher.(https://www.imanet.org/-/media/f8b15e984b374da5ab1639b9a02b31a0.ashx)
Based on these results, it is clear that employers are willing to compensate for earning a certification, whether a CMA, CPA, or both. A senior cost accountant with 10 years of experience stated, “After I got my CMA, I was able to get a senior-level role in a new company, and my salary was significantly increased.” In addition, an accounting manager in California stated,“Considering the amount of time and money invested in studying, the value is incredible. I
passed on the first go-around and was able to secure a job that offered 60% higher salary than my previous position.”
Why CMA USA qualification gives you Quick Job opportunity,highest salary ,High Preference than CA/MBA in Indian Corporate sector, Challenging Portfolio etc.:
- CMA USA course contain US GAAP , IFRS Global Accounting Standards
- CMA USA course also cover COSO Internal Control Standards .
- IFRS and COSO are going to be applicable in near future in allmost all Indian corporate sector.
- Foreign corporation , MNC quickly recruit CMA USA qualified candidate as compare to Indian CA/MBA.
- Indian Professional Qualification like CA/ICWA/CS/MBA do not cover IFRS and COSO Internal Control Standards till today.
- CMA USA Course is supported by US corporate world, who control world economy.
Call for further information 9773464206